Eating out with the family can be a great way to spend quality time together, but if you don’t choose the right restaurant, it can quickly turn into a disaster. To make sure your family meal out is enjoyable, here are some of the best restaurants for families in Honolulu.
1. Uncle Clay’s House of Pure Aloha: This family-friendly restaurant is a favorite among kids and parents alike. With an extensive menu of pizza, sandwiches, and salads, Uncle Clay’s House of Pure Aloha is the perfect spot for a fun-filled family outing.
2. Honolulu Cookie Company: is a great option for families looking for a casual dining experience. A gourmet cookie retailer with several locations in Hawaii, including Honolulu, Maui, and Kauai. The company specializes in shortbread cookies, which are baked fresh daily using high-quality ingredients and local flavors like Kona coffee, macadamia nuts, and pineapple.
3. Sweet E’s Cafe: is a great spot for families who want a more upscale dining experience. The menu at Sweet E’s Cafe includes a variety of classic breakfast dishes like pancakes, French toast, and omelets, as well as Hawaiian-inspired dishes like loco moco and kalua pork Benedict. The restaurant also offers a selection of specialty coffee drinks, smoothies, and fresh juices.
4. Island Vintage Shave Ice: Island Vintage Shave Ice is known for its high-quality ingredients and unique flavor combinations. The shop offers a variety of signature flavors, including coconut cream, green tea, and pineapple. Customers can also create their own combinations by choosing from a selection of syrups and toppings like mochi, fresh fruit, and condensed milk.
5. Cafe Kaila: is a great option for families who want a casual dining experience. With a variety of American-style dishes, as well as a kid’s menu, Cafe Kaila is sure to please everyone in the family.
No matter what type of restaurant you’re looking for, there’s sure to be a great option for your family. With these five restaurants in Honolulu, you’re sure to have a great time and create lasting memories.