If you’re looking for a delicious meal at a local restaurant in Orlando, you’ve come to the right place. No matter what city you live in, there are always great local restaurants to try. From upscale eateries to casual diners, there’s something for everyone. Here are some of the best local restaurants to try in Orlando.
1. Border Grill Fresh-Mex: BGFM is a family-owned Mexican restaurant featuring traditional plates from our hometown of Mexico City, and they want to share many of their family recipes and food culture with their guests. From their kitchen to your table.
2. Deep Blu Seafood Grille: Let the experts at deep blu seafood grille prepare a diverse culinary journey that will awaken your palette. Prepared by world-renowned chefs, your meal will not only be delectable but sustainable. All of the fresh Atlantic seafood comes direct from Clean Fish.
3. Nona Blue: If you’re looking for something a little different, try Nona Blue. Urbane pub with a sprawling wood-topped bar serving American fare with modern twists & small plates.
4. FishBones: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America’s Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
5. The Gnarly Barley: Gnarly Barley is a watering hole and sandwich bar located in Ivanhoe Village. We spent almost 10 years in our previous location in the Belle Isle neighborhood before moving north into a new space to bring better sandwiches, colder beers, and awesome drinks!
No matter what type of restaurant you’re looking for, there’s sure to be something for everyone in Orlando. So get out and explore the local restaurants in your area and find the perfect place for a delicious meal. Bon appetit!