Redler will provide as chairman for one yr. / Picture: Shutterstock
Scott Redler, the co-founder of Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, has assumed the chairmanship of the National Restaurant Affiliation for 2023.
He’ll be assisted in that part by Jeff Lobdell, who assumes Redler’s prior honorary put up of vice chairman. Lobdell is the founder and president of Restaurant Associates Management, an operator of 12 restaurant concepts in Michigan.
Named as treasurer of the affiliation was Richard Schneider, COO of airport concessionaire Regions United states of america.
The variety places Schneider in a line of succession that will elevate him to association chairman in 2025. Lobdell will move up to the prime task future 12 months.
Each individual will provide a a person-yr expression in their recent roles.
The association also introduced the appointment of 13 executives to its board of administrators. The appointees and their organizations are:
- Damola Adamolekun, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
- Anthony Anton, Washington Hospitality Affiliation
- Greg Cook, Ecolab
- Steve Danon, Restaurant Brand names Global
- Tiffany Derry, T2D Concepts
- Matt Johnson, Barley’s
- Juan Martinez, Martinez Hospitality
- Roni Mazumdar, Unapologetic Foodstuff
- Aileen Reilly, Beast + Bottle Group
- Peter Sclafani, Earning Raving Supporters Hospitality Group
- Kevin Spratt, Prosperous Items
- Joshua Suggs, Delta’s Restaurant
- John Tallichet, Specialty Dining places Corp.
Correction: An before edition improperly stated Scott Redler’s title. He is no for a longer time COO of Freddy’s.
Users assist make our journalism probable. Grow to be a Restaurant Business enterprise member right now and unlock distinctive rewards, such as limitless obtain to all of our content material. Indication up below.